Terms and Conditions
Any use of websites by ABC Trainings Training Services Pvt. Ltd. is subject to these
the case of new courses and certifications.
In the case of web offers aimed at companies or public enterprises, such organizations are
by the user and must assume that the user has appropriate knowledge and acts accordingly.
ABC Trainings website contains specific information or documentation for viewing or downloading.
ABC Trainings may stop the operation of one or more of its websites completely or partially, at any
Registration and Password
The user shall provide accurate information during the registration process and shall update as this
information changes over time without any delay.
The user should ensure that the User Data is not accessible by any third party.
ABC Trainings reserves the right to deny registration and is entitled to, any time, and without
to give reasons, to deny the users the right to access the password protected area by blocking its
Data, if the user, in particular
Uses false data or inaccurate information during registration.
Did not use ABC Trainings website for a longer period.
Right to Use of information
license terms previously agreed to with ABC Trainings.
Information or documentation should not be distributed or rented by the User to any third party at
The information and documentation are protected by copyright laws as well as international copyright
While using ABC Trainings website, the user shall not
Breach public morality in its manner of use.
Upload any contents containing a virus, so-called Trojan horse.
Violate any intellectual property right.
Distribute unsolicited emails (so called spam) or inaccurate warning viruses.
Data Privacy Protection
For collection, use and processing the personally identifiable data of the user of ABC Trainings
ABC Trainings shall comply with applicable laws on data privacy protection and ABC Trainings Data
Supplementary Agreements and Applicable Law
Any supplementary agreement requires a written form.
The individual pages of ABC Trainings website are operated and administered by ABC Trainings and/or its
affiliates. All the pages comply with the law applicable in the respective countries from where the
pages are accessed.
Term's & Conditions
- Your admission is valid for 1 year. Course completion should be done within 1 year from date of
admission, after 1 year you have to repay the course fees. Certification form should be
submitted during this period.
- Certification should be collected within year from the date of admission. After 1 Year company
will not be responsible for your certification.
- Fine of Rs. 200/- per day will be added after due date of instalment.
- Payment made through cheque is subject to realization. In case the cheque is returned for any
reason, handling charges of Rs. 200/- along with the charges by the bank for return of cheque
will be collected from student by the centre. This payment should be made only by cash.
- The student should strictly adhere to batch / schedule timing specified by the centre. All
breaks must be pre-approved in writing and not exceeding 3 months continuously.
- Keep the receipt safe for your future reference, you need to produce this receipt at the time of
collecting courseware / Certificate.
- Course fee once paid cannot be refunded at any circumstances. Also it’s non transferrable.
- The student is expected to adhere the rules and regulations of the centre. The centre can
terminate the student for any misbehaviour.Student is expected to maintain dignity, discipline
and decorum of centre.
- The student should take care of all the properties of the centre with utmost care. Any material
losses / damage due to mishandling of equipment by the student should be paid by student.
- Faculties are subjected to availability. Faculty may change during course if any emergency or
situation with faculty or with management.
- The course and course combinations are expected to change from time to time based on industry
requirement. In case you are taj‹ing break during the break and course you have registered is
not available at the time of re-joining, then you have to join alternative course program
available or must upgrade the course by paying additional fees for new combination.
- FORCE MAJEURE: ABC Trainings accepts no liability for delay or non fulfilment of any term of the
contract caused by force majeure or by any industrial dispute, default by sub contractor,
strike, accident, fire, scarcity of labour or material, flood, riot, terrorism or any cause not
directly within its control.
- Both student, service provider, read, understood and agreed for the above terms of service